Personal Financial Planning
Wealth Management Advisory
Corporate Private Retirement Scheme (PRS) Advisory
Employee Benefit Program & General Insurance
Our corporate advisory services to business entities include arrangement of equity and debt financing, business improvement programmes, tax consultancy, IPO Readiness planning and corporate services.
Equity and Debt Financing
We assist in securing funding for both promising start-ups and ongoing business ventures and projects through an appropriate combination of:
- Grants, subsidies and loans from the Malaysian government
- Credit facilities from financial institutions
- Angel, mezzanine or venture capital funding
- Equity from private investors
We contribute to improvement in the bottom line of existing businesses through a variety of methods including:
- Corporate restructuring
- Business valuation & financial review
- Business Matching
We help in managing the impact of tax on the business through:
- Review of transactions for tax optimisation and efficiency
- Tax planning and responding to tax investigations
We help in preparing a work plan for getting a company ready to be listed. Early preparation of private enterprises a year or two before listing helps in getting better shareholder value, makes the company attractive to employees, customers and business partners, enables timing a suitable entry point, and in ensuring success as a public company when listed.
We provide essential administrative support services including:
- Company secretarial matters
- Tax Compliance
To find out more on how VKA Wealth Planners can help you, please contact us.